TUITION 2014 - 2015
Registration for New Students:
TCNE is pleased to add new students throughout the academic year, depending on their skills and musical background. Auditions are held throughout the year, with the main registration period being May to July, for the academic year 2014-2015. There is a one time audition fee of $25.
Registration for Continuing Students:
Students are required to re-enroll AND RE-AUDITION each spring for the following academic year. While continuing students audition to determine placement, they do not pay an audition fee. Tuition is to be paid in full by the first rehearsal on September 8, 2014. Invoices will be sent by the business manager via e-mail.
Our season begins with the August Orientation week. For more information on the program see Season Orientation. Orientation is required of all enrolled choristers. This year's Orientation is August 18-22, 2014.
Annual tuition will be paid in three installments. 2014-2015 deadlines are July 15, August 15, and September 8.
Tuition per Choir*
- TRAINING CHOIR $720 (3 payments of $240)
- CONCERT CHOIR $780 (3 payments of $260)
- SCHOLA $885 (3 payments of $295)
- MY OWN VOICE $150/ 8 week session (3 payments of $50)
- OPERA ONLY $465 (3 payments of $155)
- FULL OPERA + CHOIR Choir tuition PLUS $360 (3 payments of $120)
- JUNIOR OPERA + CHOIR $100/TCNE Choristers, $200/non-TCNE Choristers (one payment)
*Choristers joining mid year (Jan.) pay half the yearly tuition.
Limited financial aid is available. Please contact the TCNE Business Manager before the first tuition payment due date for information.
Discounts: Siblings receive a 10% discount on the lower tuition. Some specific areas of volunteering also generate discounts on tuition.